The second general assembly of LEON-T was held on October 10 and 11 in Applus+ IDIADA. The following people were present on site or online and provided an overview of the progress of their work:
- Juan J. Garcia, Antonio Pérez Martínez, Barath Anantharamaiah, Eduard Rey Giró and Rosa Delgado from Applus IDIADA
- Marjolein Salens from the European Comission
- Luke Parker and Peter Tromp from TNO
- Joris Quik from RIVM
- Michael Smith from the UNIVERSITY OF GOTHENBURG
- Etienne Parizet and Thibaut Marin-Cudraz from INSA-LYON
- Mats Gustafsson, Anders Genell and Ulf Sandberg from VTI
- Marcel Mathissen and Rainer Vogt from FORD
- Marcos Lerides and Aitor Hornés from BAX COMPANY
- Timm Flebbe from Linglong Tire
- Hans-Erik Hansson from EUROTURBINE
- Sebastian Granstat from AUDI
You can find below the photos of the person attending the GA on site.
A big thanks to IDIADA’s staff for a well organized meeting and their warm welcome. They offered us LEON-T mugs so that we can think about LEON-T, even at coffee!